8.28.2009

the wheels on the bus...


Congratulations to Tucker for finishing his first week of preschool! I am one proud mama and absolutely giddy over his bright attitude and eager anticipation for all to come! I took this picture before heading out for his first day. Needless to say, he was beaming! I was awoken Wednesday morning to my little man climbing in our bed to let me know he should take a shower that morning instead of a bath so he could get ready quicker! I know I should be a little sad, too, that he's so eager to get back out there after being home with me this year, but I'm honestly just really proud and truly enjoying seeing him so happy!

To all of our little preschoolers! May they have a bright, exciting year, and may their minds, imaginations, and friendships grow as quickly as they do!

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment