8.17.2009

A Spoonful of SUGAR!

So, a bit of honesty here.... I've been a little bogged down today with flat tire drama, sitter issues, and a case of throw up in the car on a VERY hot day, and so, with both kids in bed and a lot of work to do, I wasn't exactly looking forward to sitting in front of the computer to catch up on a LOT of editing to be done. The house is quiet and some mindless television was calling my name...

BUT my mood quickly turned around when I caught a glimpse of these adorable images from a session last week! This spoonful of pure sugar was exactly the medicine I needed to cure my blues!

Enjoy...





I still haven't finished all of the pictures from this session, so I will post more soon, but I just had to share a few! Maybe you will find your mood a little brightened as well! Thank you Mary Grey & Ryan for letting me come spend time with your adorable family! I had so much fun, and I can't wait to share more pictures with you!

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment