9.02.2009

Now Booking Birthday Parties... (and it's a REALLY good deal!)

Being that I'm enjoying my work more and more and looking to meet new clients, I've come up with a great special that I'm hoping everyone will be really excited about...

I'm offering to photograph birthday parties as a way to market myself to more families! I know how difficult it is to capture those moments when you're playing Mommy, Hostess, Friend & Family member to so many! You want to capture everything, but you also want to be present and enjoy your little one's special day, right?! That's where I come in! For $45 (yes, only $45!), I'll cover 2 hours of party time! Families will be given an online gallery to view their pictures and order prints. In return, I ask that Moms (and/or Dads!) post pictures with my information (fellow facebookers) and send a link to the gallery to their  friends and family! This way, you have great pictures from your child's party, and I'm able to market myself to new potential clients!



Call or email me to book your child's party! Looking forward to lots of sweet, smiling birthday boys and girls and yummy cake, too! And don't forget to tell your friends! Thanks guys!!

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment