8.12.2009

Krystina & Raef



You may have heard me mention it (just once or twice, right?), but last month, I was entrusted with the great thrill and incredible responsibility (incredibly nerve wracking at first, I must admit) of shooting my first wedding! All I can say is THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Krystina for trusting me with your big day! You were so wonderful to work with, and I am so glad you love your pictures! And have I mentioned how happy I am for you and Raef?! Your wedding was beautiful, you were beautiful, and I can't wait to capture more moments in your life together... many, many beautiful children, I hope! For those who don't know, Krystina was Tucker's teacher at "school" for about 2 years, and I can't thank her enough for the wonderful influence she's had on him! K, you are an amazing teacher, and you're very special to Tucker, as I know you are to so many of the children you so clearly adore! 













It's OFFICIAL... I have caught the bug. Most of all, I love my little angels, but I can't wait to shoot my next wedding! If you know of someone who's planning the big day, please send them my way! I'm looking to book my next three weddings at a significant discount, so spread the word! Thanks again Krystina & Raef! I wish you both all the best!! 

b. 




No comments:

Post a Comment