8.08.2009

BIG CHEF little chef

What a night! Last week, I was asked to photograph an event downtown to benefit Louie's Kids and the fight against childhood obesity. If you're not familiar with the organization, let me just tell you what an incredible group of people this is and what a genuine impact they're making in the lives of these kids. You could absolutely see and feel the spirit of the organization in everyone who participated in this wonderful evening! Take a few minutes and find out more about Louie's Kids and the Big Chef Little Chef Challenge at www.louieskids.org!  











On a personal note, it's been far too long since I've been involved in any volunteer work, and that has just got to change! I'd like to find a volunteer opportunity that is kid-friendly. Any ideas? Since my time away from the kids is so very limited, I'm looking for something Tucker (4) and I can do together or even better, something Katie Grace (1) can tag along for as well! Please comment if you have suggestions!!  

b.


No comments:

Post a Comment