8.27.2009

sleigh bells will be ringing...

Ok, ok... So I realize it might not seem like it, but the HOLIDAYS are just around the corner! The chill in the air, the rustling of leaves, Christmas tree stands on every corner and every excuse in the world to indulge in a steaming cup of hot cocoa... YES, INDEED! Santa Claus is coming to town, and he will be here before you know it (and possibly before some of us are ready for all of the hustle and bustle!) Who am I kidding? I LOVE the hustle and bustle! My ears are just burning to hear those sleigh bells ring! Do I have you in the Christmas spirit yet? Well, bear with me and see if you can wrap your mind around the darling Christmas cards you're going to send out this year! I'm working on finalizing the collection (although I can't take claim to the designs!), and I can't wait to share a sample with all of you! 
Take a peek...
I hope you loved the first peek into my first Christmas card collection! This is the front and back of a 5x5   flat card and one of my personal favorites! 
Details
Christmas Session Fee: $275, includes family portraits on location, CD of all edited images with right to print & 40 printed cards ($45 per additional 20 cards) Booking September 1 to November 15... Book early as sessions are limited, and you know you'll thank me come December! 
b.

No comments:

Post a Comment