9.02.2009

FREE NEWBORN SESSIONS...

This is one great steal you don't have to keep a secret from all of your girlfriends! To all pregos and new mamas, you must read on...

As you can tell from my previous blog, I'm really excited about expanding my business! I knew I would love going professional with my photography, but I had no idea just how exciting and fulfilling it would be! So, I'm looking to increase my business with my most favorite & tiniest of subjects... NEWBORNS! I just get all giddy inside thinking about those tiny little toes! Don't we all?!

Ok, to the point... I started booking 5 sessions (those spots went very quickly), and I just couldn't stop! I'm offering free newborn sessions to anyone out there who's expecting or at home with a new baby. Infants must be less than 2 weeks old, and at this point, I'm committing to this special through February. Prints will be sold separately through an online gallery that can be shared with family & friends. Pricing on the prints will be kept very affordable! I can't wait to meet some new mommies and their beautiful bundles of joy, so whether you'd like to set something up this week or through February, please call or email me!


Now, go out and be a good girlfriend and spread the word! Your friends will thank you, and so will I!!!

Much love from your favorite photogal...

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment